Sunday, April 25, 2021

The Good Doctor on location.

Oh my, the oyster platter at the Blue Water cafe in Yaletown was to die for!
 
It was a very special Sunday evening on the patio........

......both my daughter and Ritsue were celebrating birthdays!
I had the sable fish, very tasty.
Time for the birthday wish.........
A beautiful day hanging out in East Vancouver waiting to take Dr. Park's wife and child to the airport. They are headed home to California until next season. (If there is a season 5 of the Good Doctor that is.) (I'm betting yes.)
A sunny but blustery day down in Kitsilano, waiting, as usual, to pick-up Dr. Reznick.
It's back! The striped tomato is on the lot. I smell a road trip coming up for the Good Doctor!
Meanwhile, by the construction shop, it's moving day for this shed.........(hmnnnnn)
The sun was setting on the San Jose St. Bonaventure hospital set at the Bridge studios. Tomorrow is a big day for the show........
........as we were out on the road, a rarity on this show. Hey, there's that shack that was being loaded at the studio. I wonder what it's doing out in Lynn Canyon park in North Vancouver? (stay tuned, lol). Hey, I see the Good Doctor in that crowd!
I had a chance to wander around a bit. I haven't hiked here in a few years.
Another victim of covid. The Lynn Canyon suspension bridge was closed. No fair!
Fellow cast driving peep Jaz having a quiet moment to himself.
Hey, wait a minute greens department! Doesn't the forest already have enough trees? (Actually, they are used to block out things we can't move like a small building or a fire hydrant.)
In my rear-view mirror I spy our base camp which we moved from the studio to Central Park in Burnaby.
So close to our place, yet the only time I seem to get here is when we are filming something. Spent a lot of nights here when I worked on the ABC hit show Once Upon a Time.
Even scooter the squirrel came to say hi.
Omg! Out of the woods, here comes my transport captain Ward with the Good Doctor himself and some of the crew. They were all singing along to "It's a small world after all", ha, fun!
The infectious smile (even through the mask) of Lea. (Paige Spara)
There they go, back into the woods of Central Park, looking refreshed after our lunch break.
......as they often do, the filming day tuned into night. We spent 2 1/2 days at Central Park.
Three cast vehicles (including mine) wait in the dark forest to take the cast home.
No sign of a covid lockdown at Kits beach on this sunny Saturday.
Another 6th day, another day at Vancouver Community College, which fronts as the hospital cafeteria.
OMG! As a favor to the second season of Upload, (Our Good Doctor transport worked on season 1) I had to go a pick-up Andy Allo, one of my favourite cast members to drive. She was working on a private project, and I gave her a ride back to her hotel. She was really surprised to see me, we had a great time catching up.
The groggy, only one day off Sunday, bedroom dresser meets the wall, pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment