Sunday, November 18, 2018

Can you spell hiatus?............

Spell it? I can taste it! After around 5 months of filming the Good Doctor, the cast and crew are getting a much deserved one week break.
But first, there was one more week of filming. We started the week outdoors down at Marinaside, on False Creek in Vancouver.
Meanwhile on the show, Dr.'s Browne, Melendez, Andrews and Aoki consult with a patient.

Behind the scenes on that same scene.
Three hours I will never get back on a Saturday night. Those who have had to build their own Ikea furniture know what I'm talking about.



Ta-da!
I went to the remembrance day ceremony at city hall in New Westminster. It was well attended, with around 3,000 people showing up to pay their respects.

Working on the holiday Monday was a lonely job down at the Sutton hotel. Most of the other show filming in town took the day off.

Part of our filming today was under the Cambie St. bridge.


Our base camp was back downtown, in the Roger's arena parking lot.

The sky-train zipping by.

Later in the week we were down in South Burnaby, at what they call, "the backlot."
This set has been used for many shows. Ones I have worked on include Watchmen, Fringe, Wayward Pines, Dead Rising, and now the Good Doctor.

Lots of parking on this fictitious street.
This alley reminded me of the zombie apocalypse when we filmed Dead Rising back in 2014.
A blurry image of a zombie clown running amuck in the very same alley.

Looks like the real thing to me.

We had one night at Surrey City Hall.

Inside Prado Café across from city hall, coffee time!

It was all exterior filming tonight.

Another morning, another different view of Mount Baker from my place.

The caterers nailed this breakfast sandwich they made for me on this morning.

Sunset at Vancouver International Airport as I await a cast pick-up.

Yay! Myah in the camera department made these labels for my radios, thank-you!
Now what kind of trouble can I get into on my days off?



From the web this week, haha!

Who is it?





uh, okay......

No comments:

Post a Comment