Monday, September 30, 2024

Haven of Green....

Well, never say never. I said I wouldn't ever drive an electric vehicle in my lifetime (various old man reasons), but when Netflix dictates that cast and director drivers have to indeed operate one, well, hmnnnn, either that or stay home, hmnnnn.
 

Random, a shout out to Bin 4 Burger Lounge in Burnaby, for their quite tasty mushroom burger.
Had a quick Asahi at the Nikkei Matsuri Festival earlier this month.
We spent one night at the PNE. (Remind me to never park in the Pacific Coliseum parking lot again, took almost 30 minutes to get out.)
What a great night. We  thoroughly enjoyed the.......

We spent a bit of time on Labour Day at Edmonds Park. Hosted by the Vancouver and New Westminster and district labour councils.
Look! I made the evening news! (I'd recognize that schnoz anywhere!)
I'm not saying I am holier than thou.......
Omg, the new reality. I'm in there somewhere. We all had to find Tesla super-charging stations almost daily. It was a full house at this one in Coquitlam. (20-25 mins. to get the batteries to 80%, 45-50 mins. to get them to 100%, just sayin.)
Spent 2 days filming at the Juniper Lodge (Swiss Canadian Mountain Range Association) in the hills above Coquitlam.
Very lodge looking.
The, stopped at a light, is that really me driving a Tesla?, pic.
Just a boring pic of my Tesla sitting innocently outside of the lunch tent, while I dined with the Teamster peeps.
The not so boring, someone backed into my Tesla while I was eating, that's a shame, pic.
Hard to believe any bare land exists between Surrey and White Rock.
We spent 2 days filming beside Colebrook Park.......
......where it was also hard to believe we could own Colebrook road for the 2 days. Now this is the kind of traffic I can live with!
The moon over Mt. Baker pic.
Look up, wayyyyy up. Sitting outside of the director's residence downtown. She's up there somewhere.
Look down, look wayyyyy down. My Tesla is down there on Abbott Street. (On this day I had to let the cleaners into the apartment.)
Wow, what views.......
....except for my finger being in the way.
One director driver + 3 cast drivers = 4 Teslas.
On this night a bit of an eclipse on the harvest full moon.
Two days of navigating traffic on 176 street in Langley. We filmed 2 days on the streets of downtown Cloverdale.
Fellow Teamster peeps Eugene and Randy hamming it up doing what Randy described as a "Silence of the Lambs" reference.
The Teamsters boys enjoying lunch on a beautiful day in West Point Grey in Vancouver.
Awwwww, thanks John for topping me up, much appreciated?
Hello darkness my old friend, back at Riverview again........
Spent 3 days filming, guess what, hospital scenes at one of my favourite standing by spots. (Lots of places to hide, lol.)

No comments:

Post a Comment